Sr. Product Designer, Zoom Chat at Zoom Video Communications
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct interaction & interface design, asset design & production, conceptual design, and usability testing.
- Design and specify user interfaces using iterative design methods.
- Produce design prototypes and specifications.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Drive decisions, track issues, and help estimate resource needs and schedules.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are accurately implemented.
Someone who embraces the spirit of craftsmanship and can tirelessly polish the product towards excellence. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on millions of users' daily lives. You bring to Zoom the following competencies:
- 4+ years of UX, UI, or product design experience.
- Experience and familiarity working on products in the chat/messaging space.
- You have a holistic vision, identify problems to be solved, and appreciate design in various forms.
- You are an accountable individual, who respects collaboration and empathy with the team.
- In depth knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology across different platforms, including web, OS-native apps, and embedded apps.
- Proficiency with Figma (our primary tool) or Sketch.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related design major or equivalent work experience.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram