Sr. Graphic Designer
SALT is a fast-growing entrepreneurial firm that operates around the world and has a dynamic workforce of diverse professionals. SALT offers a smarter way to leverage blockchain assets—ingeniously bridging cryptocurrency with traditional finance. Through its best-in-class Platform, SALT enables cryptocurrency holders to secure cash loans by collateralizing their blockchain assets. The company is committed to advancing a global blockchain-based ecosystem. For employees SALT offers 100% paid health benefits, generous PTO, an engaged culture and transportation benefits. If you enjoy a fast-pace, a progressive and hard-working environment, SALT may be the place for you.
SALT is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who will be responsible for the ongoing development of marketing campaigns by pushing digital boundaries and creative that demands attention and compels action.
The Senior Graphic Designer is someone who excels at designing towards multiple audiences and for multiple applications. The ideal candidate must be comfortable toggling between hands-on production work, creative concept, and art direction.
- Design creative content for various mediums including print, digital, environmental design, infographics and presentations.
- Assist with the design of weekly email campaign campaigns. Must be comfortable with HTML.
- Create templates to allow for scale and consistency.
- Consistently deliver designs that are strategic, thoughtful, engaging, creative and on-brand across all channels.
- Lead the creative process for campaigns from concept to completion.
- Help define vision, direction, and goals for the project from both marketing strategy and art direction perspectives.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of business objectives and actively participate in the strategy of new initiatives.
- Lead cross-functional meetings to articulate campaign strategies and solutions.
- Inform the evolution of the SALT brand as necessary.
- Take initiative and provide ownership over the work and its results.
- Serve as a thought leader, presenting new ways of approaching creative while remaining flexible and solutions oriented.
Preferred Candidate Experience:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Must be proficient in Sketch
- Experience with video, motion graphics, and photography
- A strong portfolio showing your work in traditional and digital marketing
- Excellent storytelling skills to present and communicate your concepts and work
- A thorough working knowledge of brand development, digital marketing, and creative process - as well as new platforms and technologies
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes and to keep work on schedule
- Strong familiarity with User Acquisition, User Engagement & Retention, and Business Outreach strategy
- Proficient project management skills including communication, prioritization, and use of software
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and meet demanding productivity expectations
Full-time position and ideal candidate currently resides in the Great Denver Area or willing to relocate. Please note this on your application or cover letter if applying from out of state.