We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences for their customers. Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, a brand new methodology that is helping enterprises embrace digital transformation. Major enterprises across industries ranging from quick service restaurants to airlines and everything in between are reaping the benefits. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. We offer numerous committees and resource groups, including the Women’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. We bring the culture of a small knit startup to a rapidly expanding company, which has tripled its size in just 2 years. Our executives and managers come from an impressive range of backgrounds and are passionate about enabling their team to find their passion. Many of our employees work remotely, though we also have satellite offices in Chicago, Denver, and DC.
🚀 About the Role
In this role, you will work collaboratively with our Product and Engineering teams to conduct end-to-end user research and contribute to the formation of a research framework and ongoing processes for our products. The Senior UX Researcher will provide insights that fundamentally shape and continuously improve the Quantum Metric product experience. Quantum Metric is looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment, and is self-motivated, organized, and flexible.
- Discover behaviors and motivations through user research methods that are appropriate for a given design problem using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Proven capability to break down complex and possibly vague efforts and to execute them autonomously
- Translate research findings into clear insights, durable frameworks, and actionable recommendations to guide product development
- Help build robust research processes that empower peers to conduct their own research and follow defined best practices
- Communicate findings in compelling and creative ways to stakeholders to inspire change in all stages of the product development
- Help build out and maintain a research repository
- Effectively collaborate, encourage and mentor other team members to achieve a common goal
- Relentlessly advocate for the customer
- 4+ years of experience contributing to the design of successful digital products and services
- Strong understanding of User Experience principles, UX research methods and recruitment best practices
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS is a plus
- Willing to move quickly. Some project might takes months, others might be wrapped up a week or less
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Compelling storyteller & strong presentation skills
- Passionate about research; great at inspiring others to engage and take actions on the findings
- Previous experience recruiting customers for research initiatives
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Human Factors, Statistics, or a related field
- Compensation: $115-130,000
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (Paid Vacation, 9 Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.