Senior UX Researcher at Zoom Video Communications
Reporting to the Senior UX Research Manager, you will work to identify and share insights that help the company grow while focusing on what’s important. You will provide context, capabilities and operational scale to the design and product organization. You will also continue to grow and develop alongside a team of other researchers - helping to bring our product vision to life. If you have the right blend of maturity, operational excellence then this role is custom made for you.
• Conduct customer studies using modern methods of qualitative and quantitative research. This includes working to recruit, moderate, synthesize and share research findings.
• Help the company build awareness of the research function by sharing findings broadly in meaningful ways to your direct team as well as executives.
• Encourage ever deepening empathy from your direct team as they continually figure out ways to better understand our current and future customers.
• Lean into innovative techniques to advance the craft of user research, market research and consumer insights.
• Hone your storytelling abilities as they effectively interpret and share all kinds of data within the company.
• Lead with context and promote an atmosphere of candor, trust and transparency.
• Continually build bridges to firm up fruitful collaborations with senior leadership across the content, marketing, engineering and product organizations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram