Ibotta is seeking a Senior UX Researcher to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Provide insights and actionable recommendations to help drive user-centered product strategy
- Define and execute research plans for both generative (e.g., in-depth interviews, contextual inquiry) and evaluative (e.g., surveys, usability testing) research
- Deliver a variety of research deliverables informed by qualitative and qualitative data (including personas, journey maps, custom frameworks, survey results)
- Socialize research findings and best practices at all levels of the organization, including with senior leadership
- Represent the “voice of the user” for various high-priority business initiatives
- Proactive identify and integrate new approaches to research
- Manage third-party research vendors, as necessary
What we are looking for:
- 4-6+ years experience in UX Research; experience could include an established consumer-facing product, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Background in Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, HCI, Human Factors, UX Design, or related fields preferred
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to pivot project needs or priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Proven ability to be a contributing member of cross-functional teams
- Demonstrable understanding of UX principles, both design and research
- Comfort managing multiple projects, including logistics of participant recruiting, with great attention to detail
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $90,000-$100,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.