Senior UX Researcher at Hear.com
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate, and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a Senior UX Researcher to further strengthen our Teleaudiology team here in the U.S. The Senior UX Researcher will support our product and design team working on hear.com’s TeleHealth project. You will own and develop a holistic customer journey and create valuable touchpoints through research of our different user groups. During your research efforts, you will be supported by the team’s product managers and designers. Furthermore, you will be acting as a mentor of research methodologies, and elevate our feature’s quality to the next level.
In this role, you should show your strong analytical skills in order to optimize our existing touchpoints and define new ones between hear.com, our partner providers, and customers. While creating insights you keep both users and business in focus and enjoy advocating for their opinion towards stakeholders and the team.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Define and refine personas as well as their user journeys
- Identify user needs before the users recognize them
- Mentor the whole team on research methodologies
- Create concise research reports
- Advocate for our users during ideation and other meetings
- Analyze competitors and their products
- Conduct user tests together with our product managers and designers
- Lead both in-person as well as remote interviews
- Validate our current product portfolio
- Utilize both qualitative and quantitative data to generate recommendations
- Working as a UX Researcher for 5+ years
- Experience researching complex systems with multiple personas and stakeholders
- Degree in Psychology or similar
- Strong analytical skills and no fear in pointing out areas of improvement of existing solutions
- Organized and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in mentoring teams
- Knowledge in tools like Hotjar or Domo for qualitative and quantitative research
- Nice to have: Experience in the medical sector
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing, and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
This is a full-time position from our office in Denver, US. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you!