Senior UX Researcher at Gloo
What You'll Be Doing:
- Formulate, develop and execute research projects utilizing multiple research methods: moderated/unmoderated usability labs, survey design, and contextual inquiries.
- Identify key research objectives in partnership with product, design and sales teams to address research needs for a variety of products and projects.
- Identify appropriate research and design targets and build screeners that best align with your project needs, including creative recruitment strategies.
- Synthesize/analyze data and findings, developing actionable insights, outputs and frameworks for both short term and long term research needs.
- Design compelling and digestible deliverables, focused on visually telling the story and highlighting important insights for longevity.
- Plan and deliver research programs within budget, timeline and project requirements.
- Socialize, collaborate and present research work and findings to multiple teams and leaders across the organization.
- Provide input and guidance to junior team members and colleagues, helping teams get on the right track and stay customer focused.
What We're Looking For:
- 10+ years hands-on experience as Senior UX researcher, along with a degree in HCI, Organizational Psychology, Cognitive Sciences or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of how to choose the right research to do at the right time, how to synthesize results into a coherent and truthful story, and how to create effective models that reflect those results, such as journey maps, process flows and personas
- A healthy understanding of how to balance the fast-paced, flexible nature of UX research with the rigor and confidence levels present in more academic research.
- Deep experience running moderated usability labs, including expertise in task scenario best practices.
- Expert knowledge of quantitative research models like SUS, SPR-Q, and NPS, as well as a practical understanding of sample size, confidence levels and validity.
- Passion for quickly translating research findings into valuable, actionable insights for the business in an agile development cycle.
- Experience building and maintaining a participant recruitment funnel.
- An understanding of how to incorporate the bigger picture; context of use, product life cycles, agile development, strategic vision, etc.
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to help you stay balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
- Company Happy Hour Fridays
- Fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and sodas