**Please Note: We are requiring your portfolio to supplement your application. Please attach a link to your Portfolio with your application**
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
BombBomb’s Senior UX Designer is centered around solving customer problems while maintaining desired business outcomes. The Senior UX Designer is concerned with user interface design, including all touchpoints, interactions, and customer journeys.
What you will do...
- Develop, maintain, and extend a deep understanding of your product team’s business objectives, customers, and competition - by conducting relevant user research, competitive analysis, and other design thinking activities.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through data-driven user personas, user flows, customer journeys, wireframes, high-fidelity and interactive prototypes by connecting business requirements with people’s needs and behaviors.
- Build a close, collaborative, and effective relationship with your agile squad: your product manager, and software developers, to define and achieve product objectives, creative approaches, and deliverables.
- Identify and translate business requirements and goals into intelligent, forward-thinking UX design solutions.
- Define the priority of product friction points by empathizing with the user and educate the product team on this data-driven decision.
- Create all necessary documentation explaining the UX research and decisions that come out of it to empower the UX Designers and Developers
- Work closely with UX Designers and Developers to ensure the user experience is effectively translated into visual designs and developed products. Ability to create small, iterative UX changes driven by-product data.
- Work cross-functionally to participate in all design process stages, communicate timelines and status, and deliver materials that specific assignments.
- Actively mentor junior team members and better your peers through shared thought leadership and driving effective processes.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Flexibility / Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communications
- Creativity / Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company. Owns their business.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 5-7 years experience in UX design, working in a fast-paced SaaS environment.
- A captivating portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work and also highlights your skills as a deep design thinker
- Understanding of the challenges and responsibilities of working in a remote workforce
- Empathy for the user and a deep passion for understanding people’s behavior and how they translate into digital interactions with software products and brand websites
- Strong presentation skills and ability to craft a story
- Possess not just exceptional product design skills but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns
- Ability to communicate complex interaction concepts across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Figma, Marvel, Miro, and Sketch
- Strong understanding of the implications of design choices on usability and accessibility.
- Maintain a collaborative spirit with the ability to establish and work within a tight-knit triad, including a tech lead and product manager.
The salary range for this position is $75,000 - $105,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Monthly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth