Senior UX Designer at Assignar
Senior UX Designer – Assignar
Our world is built by individuals who work every day in the trenches of harsh environments to ensure top-notch craftsmanship of world-class infrastructure for our commutes, our communities, and our cities. At Assignar, our vision is to empower trade contractors around the world to craft a more efficient, safe, and quality world for the communities they build and the people they employ.
Portfolio required to apply.
As a Sr. Product Designer, you’ll have ownership of large areas of Assignar’s product that focus on driving ongoing growth to support the evolving business needs of customers and prospects ranging from high-end enterprises to small businesses. You will be responsible for the entire product development process, from early research to tweaking pixels at launch.
- Be a relentless customer advocate.
- Lead the design of large-scale projects autonomously from concept to execution where you own every single detail, every step of the way.
- Participate, and often drive, collaborative research, ideation and validation with clear goals, testable hypothesis, and learning plans for users and cross-disciplinary stakeholders.
- Rapidly deliver concepts and prototypes in a fast-paced, agile environment with a high amount of ambiguity, where you know when to apply low-fi designs and when to create pixel-perfect outcomes.
- Partner and mentor other designers on their creative output.
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering, Data Science to provide thought leadership on design strategy, storyboards, user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products.
- Design elegant and clear business interactions, visuals, and content for a global audience across multiple platforms.
- Contribute and manage team assets, such as pattern libraries and style guide.
- Advance design point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationales, customer data, and industry trends.
- A stellar online portfolio demonstrating your craft and process.
- Conviction and curiosity in testing and innovating for B2B enterprise design that drive business results.
- Proven experience with end-to-end product design, managing multiple product initiatives, and product launches at every phase of a product life cycle.
- Thrive and excel in ambiguity and start-up environments.
- Demonstrate history of leading large complex initiatives.
- Track record of strong collaboration with distributed teams across time zones and regions.
- Excellent communication skills, high energy, and optimistic.
- Cross-platform design expertise (Web, android, iOS).
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision.
- Embrace Assignar’s values https://www.assignar.com/about/
- Experience designing for B2B software is a plus.
- Based in Denver, CO
Assignar was founded in 2014 as a provider of construction operations management software for subcontractors and self-perform general contractors. Assignar was born in the cloud and helps construction contractors run their business by providing end-to-end, real-time management of a company's workforce, assets, schedule as well as safety, quality and other operational processes. Assignar’s clients operate in road, rail, civil, mining, oil and gas, infrastructure and other construction disciplines. Assignar counts companies like UGL, Lendlease, Sydney Trains, Laing O’Rourke, Downer, Veolia, and Liebherr among it’s growing customer base. For more information, visit www.assignar.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status at Assignar. To find out what its like to work at Assignar, visit https://www.builtincolorado.com/company/assignar