Senior UX Designer
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 11,000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
The Conga UI/UX team is a small, agile team responsible for the design and experience of each of the products in the Conga Suite. As a part of the team, you will help create and update these products designs to display a consistent, easy to understand, and delightful experience delivering on the "Conga Promise." You will work alongside each of the disciples in the product groups to see your designs from conception thru to implementation.
- Work with the Product Owners to take broad ideas and refine them into specific features with a consistent, delightful experience
- Consider all parts, pieces, and features of the Conga Suite of products as well as future products/features in your designs
- Have the ability to deliver quickly and definitively on designs as we work in a fast-paced agile environment
- You will be expected to work on a broad range of products, often simultaneously
- *Note* Some travel may be required but will likely limited
- Experience Designing and delivering both low and high-fidelity prototypes
- A passion for excellent User Experiences
- The ability to work remotely and with other remote teams
- The ability to communicate easily with both developers and creatives.
- Experience using Sketch and Invision is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.