Senior UX Designer
DHI Group, Inc. is looking for a passionate and creative Senior User Experience Designer that deeply cares how people interact and use our sites. You’ll create inspiring experiences that help our employers create and post amazing jobs and enable our job seekers to quickly discover and apply to their dream jobs. Ideally you bring deep knowledge about UX Design best practices, you love seeing your prototypes turn into UI designs and come to life by our development teams. You should be an excellent communicator, have strong organizational skills, broad expertise, attention to detail, strong vision, big-picture thinking and thrive on collaboration.
We are passionate about building quality software that actually helps our job seekers find jobs and advance their careers. We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and encourage a culture of innovation and experimentation.
- Lead the UX process across all of our brand websites and native mobile apps.
- Create design artifacts including user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity comps, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Conduct user testing and user interviews
- Ideate on strategic design solutions with other team members, stakeholders and partners
- Document design thinking, findings and proposals and communicate these to product leadership
- Participate as a contributor in an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project managers, business and brand strategists, and software developers
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your design
- Champion great UX within technical constraints
- Communicate confidently and effectively about designs with others across the organization, including senior executives
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, analytics and product owners to translate customer needs and user experience goals.
- Outstanding visual design skills with an ability to solve complex user problems with a beautifully intuitive interface
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind and the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams
- In depth knowledge of user experience design processes and methodology.
- Substantial understanding of user interface issues and information architecture
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Be passionate about all things UX and showcase knowledgeable in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interaction design, new media design or related design field.
- 5 or more years of user experience design for software and/or Web
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Portfolio to accompany resume.
- Experience developing responsive websites (html,css,js)..
- Experience working on agile/scrum teams.
- Creating native mobile app experiences.