At Pie we are pioneering a new approach to insurance. As a rapidly growing insurtech startup, we are disrupting an industry that is ripe for change. We focus on small business, and each Pie-oneer has the opportunity to help small business owners achieve their dreams through accessible and affordable workers compensation coverage. Pie has an inclusive, values-driven culture, where hard working self-motivated team members have limitless growth opportunities.
As a Senior UX Designer at Pie you will join a highly collaborative cross-functional team. This team solves customer problems by defining and designing experiences that make insurance easy-as pie for our agents, partner agents and customers.
How You’ll Do It
The Senior UX Designer reports to the Head of Product Design and User Experience.
Your day to day responsibilities may include:
- Creating wireframes and requirements that deliver better experiences for our customers and partners.
- You leverage best practices in product, interaction, visual, UX design and information architecture.
- You will manage the entire design process including: ideation, design, QA, assessment and improvement of digital form UIs.
- You will manage and execute end-to-end usability studies and research.
- You’re familiar with extracting and analyzing quantitative customer data from CRM, web analytic and survey tools.
The Right Stuff
- You have 5 years of UX experience, working with engineering and customer data to deliver excellent experiences to meet business goals.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree, preferably relevant to customer experience design.
- You are a strong executor who takes direction well, but also enjoy working independently.
- You are an excellent communicator, and can provide complex information in an easily digestible format. You create effective reports, presentations and design deliverables.
- You have experience creating wireframes, high fidelity mockups and prototypes using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq or Axure.
- Ownership, urgency and growth mindset are values that resonate with you.
Share your design portfolio with us. Include at least 3 examples of multi-page or multi-view forms. Your portfolio can be as simple as a series of links.
Pie is a place where you can make a real impact on our company and the small businesses we serve. When you join Pie, you join a team of people who truly care about our customers and the work they do. If you are energized by a high-growth, fast-paced environment and are looking to do meaningful work, we want to hear from you!
Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• Monthly Happy Hours
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie Insurance Raises $45M Series B