Senior Product Designer at GoSpotCheck
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:39 p.m. (MST) on Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You’ll Do
- As a Senior Product Designer, you'll work to incept, create and iterate upon customer experiences on our web and mobile products. Your experience working on products at all life stages will allow you to flex successfully from iterating on legacy products to getting net new R&D products off the ground. Your empathy for our users, and passion for solving complex problems, will result in meaningful customer experiences. You’ll use your end-to-end product design skill set (User Research, UX Design, UI Design) to take on new challenges every week, in a fast-paced startup environment dedicated to an agile, balanced Product Development team.
What We’ll Achieve
- Our users will deem our apps to be intuitive, engaging tools that make their jobs easier, thanks to your thoughtful design.
- You’ll whip up wireframes, user flows and prototypes to keep stakeholders across the business clear on what our customers’ experiences are going to be.
- You’ll partner with a Product Manager to interview our users and understand the problems our software can solve for them.
- You’ll work directly with PMs and Engineers to bring your designs to life, and circle back to constantly measure and improve.
- The FORM user experience will continue to develop, expand and evolve, thanks to your expertise and passion.
- Most importantly, we will collaborate to produce great work every time, communicating frequently, openly and honestly along the way.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years’ experience in web and mobile Product Design, with at least 2 years working on an Enterprise/B2B Product.
- You have owned product design end-to-end for multiple successful products at scale.
- You have worked on products at all stages from introduction to growth, maturity, and decline.
- You have full confidence and expertise in Figma and other industry-standard tools.
- You have an eye for, and an opinion on, good design and usability, with a portfolio to prove it.
- You’ve worked as part of a balanced, agile team and can share examples of how you’ve successfully partnered with a Product Manager and Engineering team to deliver a user experience to the customer.
- You love the fast-pace of a startup product team and you know there’s no such thing as showing your progress “too” often or “too” soon.
- You would rather spend your time iterating on low fidelity designs - you know that rapid prototyping is the key to getting your ideas validated early and often.
- You are ready to learn from your team and leadership to build on what’s been started, you know there’s no time to start from scratch!
- Major plus if you have a background working with data, data products, low code/no code products, experience as a business analyst, or related data/tech background.
- You empathize with the end-user & fundamentally understand the value of an amazing end-to-end customer experience.
- You have no problem both taking and providing direction when necessary.
- You believe that learning and teaching are crucial elements to professional growth.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description