Senior Product Designer at JumpCloud
Senior Product Designer
Denver/Louisville, CO & Remote in the U.S.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving thousands of organizations across the globe freedom of choice with their IT solutions. We give companies the ability to remotely manage and control all of their organization’s identities, devices, & resources on a single, comprehensive, cloud-based platform. That means doing it better, faster, easier and more securely by staying on the bleeding edge of technology.
The Team You’ll Work With
You’ll be working with a diverse team of passionate designers who are in charge of creating experiences for our customers, IT professionals and the users they support, manage and secure their organizations. We’re a humble, collaborative team that is passionate about solving complex problems and helping customers navigate through complexity.
The Problems You’ll Solve
We need someone who can contribute to the team to create a world-class identity and device management platform that is designed for IT professionals. Our goal is to make work happen for our customers and their users and remove any experience friction along that journey. You’ll be collaborating with designers, product managers, and engineers to define a vision for user lifecycle and device management. Additionally you’ll:
- Partner closely with PMs, developers, designers and research to uncover customer insights and influence strategy to help define and execute the roadmap
- Collaborate closely with Design and Product Leadership to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Participate in weekly design critiques and act as a mentor for newer designers
- Experience collaborating closely with PMs, developers, designers, and other team members
You'll Be a Great Fit if You Have:
- Empathy with our unique IT users, understand our technology, and simplify complex functional operations into smooth and intuitive user experiences.
- Experience applying user research findings into your designs
- Strong visual and written communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Humble, life-long learner, and have a growth mindset
- 5+ years of professional UX/product design experience
- Experience in diving into user behavior metrics
- Familiarity with A/B testing techniques
- Proficiency using tools, such as Figma, Sketch, and/ or XD to share your designs.
Where you’ll be working
We have two offices in Colorado, one in Louisville and one in downtown Denver. Once we reopen office options you will have the opportunity to work from one of our office locations, flex your time or remain fully remote (in the U.S.).
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you!
JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.