Senior Product Designer at Flatfile Inc.
- Works closely with other designers and engineers to see projects from inception to completion
- Expert in designing for desktop or web applications, creating and organizing components
- Experience working in a product-driven organization
- Sources feedback from users and team members to inform design decisions
- Participate in research to better understand customer problems and inform product decisions
- Provide complete, high fidelity prototypes to assist in the planning and development of our core products
- Balance the needs of the users with the business and product teams
- A background working on complex, product-driven web applications and/or enterprise software
- Improve the data on-boarding experience within our embedded and Flatfile hosted experiences
- Help non-technical personas accomplish technically difficult tasks
- Work with visual designers to define the visual strategy for product areas and drive consensus between teams
- Provide and solicit feedback from designers and other team members
- Serve human beings - We put ourselves in other people’s shoes
- Lead the way - We demonstrate leadership in the world by thinking hard about what we do and how we do it
- Escape from comfort - We treat adversity as a stepping stone rather than a setback
At Flatfile, we believe that humans shouldn’t have to struggle to use the data that drives our work forwards. We create beautiful, human-centric experiences to remove the barriers between people and data. We’re automating every repetitive and painstaking process involved in teaching machines what data is and where it should go.
Want to join us?
We're not just looking for someone to punch a clock. Calling humans "resources" gets you scowls from our COO. We crave your diverse perspective and your desire to solve the most unique challenges at the intersection of data and design.
Our team has grown quickly, but our customer base is growing even faster. We're hiring across all teams in the company, and even if there's not a specific role listed on our job board, we encourage you to apply here. Tell us your story, we'd love to find a way to be part of the next chapter.