AdAction Interactive is seeking an experienced and talented Senior Product Designer to drive our efforts in becoming an industry leader in the mobile and web advertising space.
The Senior Product Designer will be responsible for nearly all aspects of the company’s design; from user experience research to user interface design, and graphic design for company efforts.
He or she must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent communication and analytical skills. The Senior Product Designer will work with internal and external users as well as function as a member of internal scrum teams. This individual will also have one design direct report.
- Identify, design, and execute product initiative plans to meet customer/user needs
- Conduct user research [UX] that allows for the validation of product decisions that a Product Manager and Lead Engineer are making
- Create User Interface [UI] designs that are then turned into files that go straight to a developer for implementation in front-end code
- Construct a cohesive look and feel to all product suites within the organization - this includes branding and logo deliverables
- Partner with product and engineering to design and build scalable solutions that meet the diverse needs of our users
- Produce wireframes, mockups, design files for different development team members
- Lead direct reports on design initiatives; advocate for design processes and functions within product department
BASIC EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of product design experience in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Strong portfolio of product design work illustrating many successfully launched products
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for understanding users and their behavior
- Experience with, and understanding of, responsive design
- Strong research skills
- Proven ability to bring projects from concept to completion
- Ability to think like an engineer and co-design products to ensure they align with company vision
- Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills
- B2C software experience
- AdTech industry experience
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, and seasonal sports. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching. Starting salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Read Full Job Description