Senior Product Designer at Pana
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.The Role
- Deeply understand the complex problems our customers encounter and develop empathy for these customers
- Develop design concepts, workflows, prototypes, and mock-ups that solve customer problems
- Rapidly iterate design concepts via feedback from product, engineering, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with product and engineering throughout the entire product lifecycle to ensure Pana is consistently delivering high-quality user experiences.
- Develop three different proposals for a new onboarding flow that could increase customer understanding of our product
- Sit in on a customer feedback call to extract key insights about their current pain points
- Whiteboard ideas about the most important information to include in flight search results to allow customers to make the best possible buying decisions
- Sit with an engineer to discuss technical limitations and ways to scope the current iteration of your design to something that could ship next sprint.
- 5+ years of experience working in product design
- Extremely strong verbal and written communications skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working on a product that delights customers, ideally in a fast-growing early-stage startup
- Strong proficiency in a visual design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, or Figma
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).