Senior Product Designer
What we do
We build products for the next financial system. As the first company in Colorado history to receive a state grant for blockchain technology, we are building the pipes now, the roads in the years to come, and the scaffolding for the next few decades.
Our first product, Relay, is a wallet-to-wallet decentralized trading platform. Since launch in late 2017, we’ve helped users from over 150 countries around the world trade more than $200m worth of tokens. But, we’re just getting started. With our $10m Series A funding closed we’re ready to grow the team and pursue new product opportunities.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Product Designer you'll be supporting multiple product teams with visual design, UI design, UX research, design system development, and writing requirements. Ideally, you have 5+ years of design leadership experience “calling the shots” in fast paced startups or with frontier technology.
Like the early days of the Internet, blockchain technology faces complex new user actions, but we must lean into the friction. We’ve begun some education (1, 2, and 3) on these design patterns, but we need your help to shape the future of blockchain user experience.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Strong opinions on the Radar brand
- Mentorship for current product designers
- Proficiency in InVision or Figma, Sketch, and the Adobe Suite
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Four weeks flexible vacation and 11 paid holidays
- An opportunity to put a dent in the universe