Senior Product Designer
Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is 150 of the best and brightest minds in Denver, who all share a common goal: Empower our customers to execute in the field faster, and ultimately, ‘win the ground game!’ GoSpotCheck provides mobile form and execution management software that enables team leaders to improve workforce operations. Organizations can assign tasks to their field teams, analyze real-time reporting data, and drive action to accomplish critical business goals and objectives. Our customers complete 650,000 tasks each day in over 70 countries and include market leaders like Pepsico, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Dannon, Under Armour and more.
At GoSpotCheck, we pride ourselves in being innovative, problem-solvers. Collectively, we are a group of dog-lovers, philanthropists, creative thinkers, goofballs, world travelers, and more. Our values include Go to Bed Smarter, Own It, and Do Great Work. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
What You'll Do
- As a Senior Product Designer, you'll work to incept, create and iterate upon customer experiences on our web and mobile products. Your experience working on products at all life stages will allow you to flex successfully from iterating on legacy products to getting net new R&D products off the ground. Your empathy for our users, and passion for solving complex problems, will result in meaningful customer experiences. You’ll use your end-to-end product design skill set (User Research, UX Design, UI Design, Style Guide Management) to take on new challenges every week, in a fast-paced startup environment dedicated to an agile, balanced Product Development team. You’ll have opportunities to provide guidance and mentorship to fellow Product Design team members, and will report to our Manager, Product Design.
What We’ll Achieve
- Our users will deem our apps to be intuitive, engaging tools that makes their jobs easier, thanks to your thoughtful design.
- You’ll whip up wireframes, user flows and prototypes to keep stakeholders across the business clear on what our customers’ experiences are going to be.
- You’ll work directly with your Product Manager and Engineers to bring your designs to life, and circle back to constantly measure and improve.
- The GoSpotCheck user experience will continue to develop, expand and evolve, thanks to your expertise and passion.
- Most importantly, we will collaborate to produce great work every time, communicating frequently, openly and honestly along the way.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years’ experience in web and mobile Product Design, with at least 2 years working on an Enterprise/B2B Product.
- You have owned product design end-to-end for multiple successful products at scale.
- You have worked on products at all stages from introduction to growth, maturity, and decline.
- You have full confidence and expertise in Sketch, InVision, and other industry-standard tools.
- You have an eye for, and an opinion on, good design and usability, with a portfolio to prove it.
- You’ve worked as part of a balanced, agile team and can share examples of how you’ve successfully partnered with a Product Manager and Engineering team to deliver a user experience to the customer.
- You love the fast-pace of a startup product team and you know there’s no such thing as showing your progress “too” often or “too” soon.
- You would rather spend your time iterating on low fidelity designs - you know that rapid prototyping is the key to getting your ideas validated early and often.
- You are ready to learn from your team and leadership to build on what’s been started, you know there’s no time to start from scratch!
- Major plus if you have a background working with data, data products, low code/no code products, experience as a business analyst, or related data/tech background.
- You empathize with the end user & fundamentally understand the value of an amazing end-to-end customer experience.
- You have no problem both taking and providing direction when necessary.
- Your preference is to be with your peers at our Denver office, but can take projects to the finish line independently.
- You believe that learning and teaching are crucial elements to professional growth.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018, and BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado, 2019.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description