Senior Product Designer
Ibotta is looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer who is passionate about developing design strategies inspired by insights and turning them into exceptionally designed experiences.
Product Design at Ibotta works cross-functionally to help millions of shoppers save time and money. As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll collaborate with product managers, UX researchers, and engineers to define the interaction design of products and visualize new concepts. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead the design of new features and products from conception through launch
- Design experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant for both mobile & web
- Partner with Creative Design and UX Content to create holistic experiences
- Effectively communicate ideas and rationale with a broad set of stakeholders
- Provide and solicit constructive feedback that drives quality and effectiveness
- Share knowledge in reviews and demos to communicate the value of good design
- Help shape a collaborative, human-centered design process
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in a UX design role for a consumer-facing product or service
- Direct experience designing, building, and shipping quality mobile apps and web
- Exceptional design skills with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Ability to adapt designs to a variety of platforms and form factors
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $370 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.