Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies. We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Our design system just hit its one year anniversary and we are looking for a dedicated designer to grow and scale it across the Iterable platform. Through the management of the design system, you will accelerate design velocity, reduce design debt, and partner with designers across 3 portfolio teams in defining interactions across the entire ecosystem. You will be the bridge between design and engineering for managing components. You’ll level up the quality of our visual design language, refine and elevating the team’s output to be consumer quality and best in class, and will report to the Senior Director of Product Design.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You'll get to:
- Create foundational UI components, abstract commonly used patterns, and document best practices in the design system to help our design team do our best work
- Work across different project teams to create consensus and great experiences scale across the product
- Maintain up-to-date components and their variants in Figma
- Partner with engineering counterpart in to develop and make pixel-perfect components to all scrum teams
- Be responsible for being the voice of design patterns to designers and across the company
- Assist with visual design and systems usage on a per-project basis
We are looking for people who have:
- A passion for scaling design system to create consumer grade enterprise products
- Hands-on experience contributing to design systems libraries that is used by team of designers
- Exceptional visual design sensibilities and an eye for pixel perfection
- An attention to detail and passion for micro-interactions
- A point of view on how to collaborate with designers in the process and believe that a design system is not a one direction conversation
- Understanding of best practices for usability, accessibility, and system design
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Expertise in motion and illustration
- A passion for MarTech