Senior Product Designer-Design Systems at VIZIO (Greater Denver Area, CO)
VIZIO is searching for a Senior Product Designer to join our energetic and highly skilled team of professionals. As a Senior Product Designer, you will work closely with the SmartCast software product team to develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for the SmartCast TV platform. Located in the Denver office, the team is looking for an experienced leader to drive innovation and deliver.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with Senior Product Designers, the Director of Product Design and engineers.
- Participate in the development process through definition, design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Provide strategic thinking and rationale.
- Be a self-starter that can create schedules and define scope of work.
- Be a team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have 4+ years of experience in Systems Design and user interface and UX.
- You are an expert in Figma (and well versed in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other relevant design tools).
- You have strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, usability, and TV UI and OTT design requirements, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
- You have an excellent understanding of user-experience design for the 10-foot UI and broadcast design specifications.
- You are knowledgeable of the latest standards, changes, trends in the TV UI design field.
- You have demonstrated experience building a design system and accompanying documentation.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with various platforms is a plus (TV, Mobile, Web)
**Please attach your portfolio or include a link on your resume**
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $100,000/year. The compensation package includes the quarterly bonus in addition to a range of medical, dental, vision and other benefits.