Senior Mobile Product Designer at HouseCanary
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:01 p.m. (MST) on Friday, October 25, 2019
At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We're seeking a passionate mobile app product designer to work alongside a talented product manager/dev/engineering team to drive product development for our innovative direct to consumer ComeHome platform. Specific focus will be on iOS/Android/mobile web.
What you'll do:
- Leverage data to support product design solutions to action on roadmap priorities.
- Co-lead successful direct to consumer rollouts of new products.
- Partner with product manager and engineering team to deliver clean high quality design solutions on time, to sprint plan and to spec.
- Analyze data with product manager to optimize performance.
- Research behavioral patterns of our users and proactively explore product use cases for consumer real estate audiences, both potential homebuyers and current homeowners.
- Develop a clear strategy for how, when, and what to user test.
- Quickly and easily visualize concepts through flow diagrams, wireframes, low and high fidelity mock-ups and clickable prototypes eventually ending on pixel-perfect deliverables.
- Track product usage data and metrics to validate designs post-launch.
What you have:
- 3+ years experience designing clean professional app and mobile products.
- Expertise in iOS and Android platforms.
- Mastery of Sketch/InVision/JIRA. Bonus points for knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects).
- Very fluent in creating UX flows, low and hi-fidelity mocks, user-testing, creating personas and user research methodologies.
- Enthusiasm for creating engaging UI components.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to collaborate in a team environment
Special consideration given for:
- Real estate markets, real estate apps, home ownership.
- Mobile web and fluid design principles.
- iOS or Android development/coding.
- Data visualization and analytics design.
- Micro animation prototyping.
- B2B or SaaS lender or real estate product design experience.
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - one platform, infinite insights.
Read Full Job Description