Who We Are
The Education team is based out of our Colorado office. We are an agile, creative team of individuals who are supportive of each other and like to have fun while working hard. Whether it’s conquering 14ers, sharing a pint at a local brewery after work, or going for a bike ride, we are always looking to add whatever fun you’d like to bring to the table! Duda offers top-tier health benefits, 401k, plenty of snacks and drinks, on-site lunches, an education reimbursement fund, unlimited PTO/vacation, and work-from-home Fridays. We are also excited about our new growth opportunities, fueled by a recent $25 million fundraising round.
What We Do and How We Work
At Duda we are driven by our desire to empower our customers with the most innovative and efficient tools for creating, managing and cultivating the online presence of their SMB customers. We serve many types of customers, from freelance web professionals and digital marketing agencies, to SaaS platforms, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and online publishers in the world.
We are looking for a Senior Learning Experience Designer who will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of product training. The ideal candidate can apply adult learning principles and a sharp design eye in an agile software environment to create effective learning content for Duda’s customers, partners, and employees. The ideal candidate also thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, and customer-centric organization and can work with team members across departments to ensure the success of Duda training initiatives. If this is you, then we would love to hear from you!
- Design learning assets, templates, and instructional content that aligns with company brand and messaging
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to plan and create course and video content
- Create engaging, effective learning experiences that incorporate videos, HTML pages, hands-on activities, and quizzes into the design
- Implement content-creation strategies to deliver and maintain content in a fast-paced environment
- Help administer our Learning Management System (LMS) to deliver a world-class learning platform
- Plan and facilitate live training workshops
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to be successful in this role
- 5+ years of experience developing and delivering technical training from inception through roll-out
- Understanding of adult learning theory and instructional design methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in software and/or software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications
- Highly proficient with video editing and design tools (Camtasia, SnagIt, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Strong visual design experience
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to users at all levels
- Ability to quickly learn, demonstrate and reapply learning
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
- Familiar with online marketing and SEO
- Sense of humor, a positive attitude, and a work-family mentality! We love our culture and want you to be a part of it!
Signing up for our 14-day free trial will give you a boost in the interview process!