Senior Graphic Designer at Studio by Engrain
Studio is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Graphic Designer with 5-7 years of agency experience to join our growing creative team.
As the marketing leader in multifamily real estate, Studio is a trusted partner to developers and property managers from brand inception to website design and programming. Our success is built on high-performing products and excellent customer service, and we trust team members to be independent in exceeding goals with no-nonsense hard work and open communication. Our foundation gives us freedom to keep getting better—so we keep getting better.
Working closely with our Creative Director and larger creative and account teams on a myriad of creative projects, the Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating & maintaining fresh design concepts for many similar projects, collaborating closely with our design and development teams and ensuring Studio’s place as a progressive, high-end creative agency.
• 5-7 years of creative agency experience
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
• Expert in web design (mobile first) with a thorough understanding of web standards, trends and techniques. HTML/CSS knowledge a plus.
• Strong basis in typography, use of space, color relevance, design concepts and continuity
• Proven experience with logo creation and full-scope branding
• Expert in digital content preparation
• Expert in print design and production, including large format
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver within deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and willingness to work with a team
• Comfortable communicating your vision/design rationale
• Additional UI/UX experience is a plus
You can expect to:
• Actively design intuitive, functional visual solutions and user experiences across all design mediums including identity development, branding, print collateral, website, advertising and marketing collateral
• Partner with our in-house Creative Director and Copywriter & Content Manager to ensure all deliverables within a brand support each other
• Execute with minimal direction and proactively solve inefficiencies in design
What we offer:
• 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance premiums
• Generous paid time off
• Paid parental leave
• Matched 401k investment
• Annual stipend for personal growth plus options for professional training
• Fun workplace with on-site amenities including professional fitness center, flexible and modern workspace, unlimited coffee, happy hour at our on-site bar and comfortable employee lounge spaces
• Easy access to RTD Light Rail and company stipend toward RTD Flexpass