Senior Graphic Designer - Infographics at DAT Software & Analytics
DAT is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with a specialty in creating high-impact information graphics to join the Creative Team in Denver, CO.
The perfect candidate will bring innovative ways to generate excitement about our analytics products through visual storytelling, while making numbers, diagrams, and graphics look beautiful.
This position will partner with the Creative Team, along with the Demand Generation Manager and Product Marketing Manager, and will be responsible for creating content for the DAT iQ products. This requires expertise in graphic design, video and animation, illustration and messaging, all brought together through compelling storytelling.
- Demonstrated background in synthesizing abstract ideas and data, with the ability to visualize them in ways that are easy to use and understand.
- Experience creating infographics, graphics, charts, logos, icons, vector art illustrations, isometric illustrations, animation, video, and other high engagement forms of content.
What You’ll Do
- Help to define how DAT Solutions visually conveys its value proposition to customers.
- Further position our brand as an analytics powerhouse.
- Create ideas for which insights to share with the market, and how best to share them.
- Create relationships with content teams inside and outside of DAT to tap into their specific expertise. This includes writers, graphic designers, videographers. etc.
The Skills You'll Need
- Experience in content creation and visual and interaction design, with a skillset forged in data and information graphics.
- Strong portfolio showcasing work experience across web, information graphics, illustration, typography, animation, and video.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize design solutions from ambiguous concepts.
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about working in a complex product space.
- Solid knowledge of design principles and design methodologies, with a solid visual foundation in design thinking.
- Expert knowledge and experience in current design tools (i.e. Adobe CC, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to present your work.
Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media Design, Graphic Design Animation, Fine Arts, Marketing or related field is a plus.