Senior Digital Graphic Designer (contract to hire) at Automox
Automox is transforming the world of endpoint management, and we’re looking for a senior digital graphic designer to help us transform how the world sees Automox. In fact, famed graphic designer Milton Glasser said it best. “There are three responses to a piece of design – ‘yes,’ ‘no,’ and ‘WOW!’ Wow is the one to aim for.”
We’re looking for some “WOW!”
As our digital designer you’ll support our team with design efforts from concept to launch. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, collaborative and thrives in an environment where there is always more to do than people available. We are an act-fast, fail-fast team who looks at every experience as an opportunity to innovate and push the creative boundaries of the industry.
This will start off as a 6 month contract and hopefully turn into a permanant role.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- You create prototypes from wireframes to high-fidelity designs, explore various directions, and ultimately bring your visions to life.
- You pursue pixel perfect digital design as a way of life.
- You collaborate with stakeholders to produce design assets for marketing, new business efforts, and even industry-leading design systems and solutions.
- You don’t wait for work to be “assigned” to you. Rather, you proactively seek ways to make a positive impact on projects.
- You think beyond yourself and empathize with others. Most notably, our customers.
- You understand modern, digital marketing and contribute to strategic decisions by designing solutions that align with project goals and campaigns.
- You have senior-level skills but don’t mind completing production work as necessary to support our overall efforts, including infographics, icons, and yes, even PDF document layouts.
- You know the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision inside and out.
- You’re familiar with the Google suite, including Google Analytics.
- You can turn analytic insights into action.
- You work on an agile-inspired sprint cycle, collaborating with the product team, development team, and other designers and stakeholders.
- Skills in motion graphics and branding are a plus.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
LOCATION: Home office in the US
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity to own and put your name on something truly special. Don’t let the opportunity pass you by.
Resumes are ok but a portfolio speaks for itself, so don't forget to share yours.