Senior Brand Designer at Fivetran (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
We are on a mission to empower teams and individuals with accurate, highly usable data quickly and reliably. Our products are low-configuration by design, and everything we do is aimed at helping our customers avoid the unnecessary complexity found in our industry. We are looking for bright and empathetic individuals to come help shape the future of data-backed decision-making. Fivetran is on a mission to be an integral part of the Modern Data Stack, and our latest 100MM funding round is helping us do just that!Design at Fivetran
The Brand Design team lays the foundations that help Fivetran accelerate. We do this by creating, evolving, and maintaining Fivetran’s high-quality, versatile, and forward-looking visual identity design system. We sweat the details. We make it seem effortless.
Brand Designers at Fivetran demonstrate a passion for great design and for expanding, evolving, defining, and documenting flexible design systems that achieve bar-raising quality and consistency for the brand at scale. The ideal candidate excels across a variety of styles, crisply articulates design decisions, and has strong experience designing for websites and design systems.About the Role
- Concept & create designs for a variety of brand initiatives including continue to evolve our brand, brand campaigns, performance marketing, social, video, web, and much more.
- Be part of the brand team to work toward a cohesive Fivetran brand to the world across all touchpoints, and with the utmost attention to craft and detail. This includes illustrative, typographic, and design compositional craft, and some motion graphics.
- Collaborate with marketing leaders and other Brand Design team members in shaping the evolution of Fivetran brand, voice, and strategy as our company and offerings evolve.
- Be a source of inspiration for the brand team and set the bar for what exceptional craft looks like
- Evolve, expand, and maintain the design direction of the Fivetran brand in partnership with leadership and others on the Brand Design team.
- Lead break-through brand expressions and campaign systems.
- Design stunning and effective landing pages and microsites.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and marketers.
- Help shape the strategic vision and goals for the Brand Design team.
- Inspire, create and sustain a culture of excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices, design processes, and ideation.
- Relevant design or art direction experience for technical and product-driven companies
- A proven track record and a strong portfolio featuring examples of websites, landing pages, and digital campaigns.
- A strong strategic acumen for building brands in a fast-paced environment
- You are a systems-thinker and excel at extrapolating and extending shared patterns and behaviors
- Are persuasive and humble in explaining your work, process, and decisions and crave feedback to help you design at your best
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.