Production artist at Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the internet's favorite printer. We're a remote team spread all over the world. Our team from top to bottom makes growth a top priority and it's ingrained in our company culture. But most importantly, we just enjoy making customers happy and having fun while doing so.
Why you'll like working here:
- Customers love our service and tell us all the time!
- We offer flexibility in your work day.
- We work at a sustainable pace to foster a non-stressful work environment.
- We enjoy monthly team outings at local breweries and restaurants.
The production artist assists in the creation of proofs and production artwork to ensure timely and accurate artwork preparation.
- Assists proofing team in the creation of proofs and production artwork.
- Monitors the artwork backlog to maintain fast turnaround.
- Responds to questions from the proofing team regarding complicated artwork tasks.
- Communicates with customers during the proofing process as necessary.
- Handles priority proofing tasks as requested by customer service.
- Manually fixes artwork when necessary.
- Addresses all artwork related customer inquiries and complaints.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to improve the proofing process.
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Must be in the Boulder/Denver area.
Pay & hours & benefits
- $19 /hr
- 8 am to 8 pm
- This position works on a rotating two week schedule as follows:
Week 1: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Health & dental insurance
- Work from home