Product Designer at GHX
| Greater Boulder Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, October 5, 2021
This role works closely with our product managers and software engineering teams to deliver a delightful and highly functional experience for our users. The role serves as an advocate for users to ensure a positive experience and is responsible for conducting user research and designing a user experience - interactions, tasks, navigation, and flow - that is usable and productive. Tactically, this means conducting testing throughout the product development process (concept, validation, usability, etc.), wireframing, prototyping, creating and maintaining our design system, and reinforcing the overall design principles of our applications. Key Responsibilities
- Driving forward a design-led process, e.g. problem definition, ideation, conducting workshops, etc.
- Developing and documenting effective interaction design.
- Partnering with stakeholders including the product management team and engineering to design and deliver a delightful and highly functional experience to our users.
- Conducting user research and usability testing.
- Creating and maintaining front end standards.
- Developing prototypes, wireframes, and other graphical and technical expressions.
- Writing software requirements and user stories.
- Contributing to understanding of user personas and journeys.
- Advocating for user empathy at GHX - by deeply understanding users' needs and attitudes.
- Organized, highly motivated individual with excellent project management and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the technology space.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Travel Requirements 20% when it is deemed safe to do so.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years of experience with human-centered design techniques: observation, research, ideation, rapid prototyping and iteration and the design process.
- Experience creating user personas, defining information architecture, requirement gathering and acceptance criteria
- Experience creating low- and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Knowledge of software tools (i.e. Axure, InVision, Sketch, Balsamiq, Adobe Create Suite, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
Read Full Job Description