All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 4,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
As a Growth Product Designer at JumpCloud, you’ll partner with a world-class team of UX designers, Visual Experience Designers, UX researchers, engineers, and product managers to increase engagement with our freemium product, convert free users to paying customers, and drive upgrades to premium versions of the product.
You will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to jump in on user research, data analysis, user testing, ideating, and supporting other parts of the company when they have design needs.
- Leverage qualitative research, analytics, experiment results, and your UX and design toolset to form hypotheses and experiment ideas
- Produce designs driven by data, user research, and usability testing, test and adjust accordingly
- Apply human-centered design methodologies and design cohesive experiences
- Work cross-functionally with UX research, engineering, product, marketing, customer support, sales, and leadership to shape our customers self-service experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Leverage our internal design system to create high fidelity designs that use established components and contribute back new components
- Collaborate with marketing, data scientist, product, engineering, and other internal teams to bring your designs to market as A/B tests and at scale
You'll be a Great Fit if You Have
- Passion for being a data-driven and experimentally-minded designer who is open to having your assumptions challenged, incorporating new insights, and the ability to move quickly in service of fast learning and business results
- Ability to thrive in the face of change and ambiguity
- Experience applying user research findings into your designs
- Strong visual and written communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Humble, life-long learner, and have a growth mindset
- 5+ years of professional UX/product design experience
- Experience diving into user behavior metrics and leveraging them to inform potential usability improvements
- Familiarity with A/B testing techniques
- Proficiency using design tools, such as Figma, Sketch and prototyping tools, such as Figma, Proto, Principle, ProtoPie
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $93,000-120,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description