At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction is seeking an experienced and talented Product Designer to help create and execute the creative design for new products. This person will bring a creative perspective, while also having a strategic mindset to AdAction’s growing Product Team. This person will have the opportunity to innovate as a creative problem solver.
The Product Designer will cultivate a creative product vision to promote a compelling user experience. This individual must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent communication and analytical skills. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative professional to help shape a growing team and roll up their sleeves to have an immediate impact.
- Create, maintain, and evolve overall visual brand guidelines and vision.
- Own the strategy and execution of consumer-facing product and brand deliverables for both desktop and mobile.
- Deliver low fidelity wireframes and high fidelity designs to product manager and development team for collaboration and product execution.
- Design user experience and user interface principles used as standard product best practices in day-to-day execution.
- Execute on visual design influence from a creative/art perspective paired with usability requirements for the product.
- Deliver high-fidelity wireframes, storyboards, brand guidelines, visual designs.
- Collaborate across Product and Development teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Portfolio or relevant proof of work required.
- 3+ years experience in a similar product role (B2B or B2C).
- Mobile web product design desired.
- Experience with Invision or Zeplin.
- Strong communicator with the ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
- Comfortable in a fast paced constantly changing environment.
- A self-starter with a strong bias for action and self-accountability.