Denver, CO - As a product designer, you’ll create human-centered product experiences that solve our customers’ most meaningful problems, while delivering delight. You’ll collaborate with product managers, engineers, and others across the business, while leading design efforts end-to-end. You believe design excellence helps drive sustained business impact.
Please include your portfolio with your application.
- Lead the design of initiatives end-to-end, across platforms
- Contribute to the cohesiveness of the product experience
- Leverage insights from UX research, market research, a/b testing, and analytics to inform design decisions
- Influence product strategy and shape our approach to product development with human-centered design thinking and customer advocacy
- Utilize your full range of product design skills, incl. UX, information architecture, and visual design
- Produce quick sketches, prototypes, and experiments to test ideas
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, marketers, and other partners across the company
- Share work, early and often, giving and receiving feedback
- Communicate design decisions openly and confidently, regardless of audience
- Execute well in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- 3+ years leading end-to-end design efforts
- Adept at designing cohesive, end-to-end experiences (web, iOS, Android)
- Track record of strong collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Communication skills that inspire varied audiences
- Examples of design solutions that drove material customer and business impact
- Deep UX experience, along with strong visual design and information architecture skills
- Lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping skills
- Experience with UX research methodologies
- Evidence of expressing a brand through the product experience
- Base Compensation Range - $90 - 120k
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym reimbursement, 401(k) matching plan and commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
Creative FreedomWe value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description