Product Designer at Mersive
Mersive Technologies is looking for a Product Designer to guide web and mobile projects through the UX Design process from start-to-finish. We seek a deeply empathetic designer who genuinely cares about the feelings of others. The Product Designer will join a collaborative team, partner with Product Managers, interface regularly with senior leadership, and thus must be able to speak fluently about business goals and user needs. This position requires a passion for the connected workflow: how designers work more effectively and efficiently with their engineering and product counterparts. Our team enjoys an environment of autonomy where the ability to take initiative is required.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is a profitable, high -growth software company. Our wireless collaboration product suite creates productive meeting experiences while enabling compelling group interaction and increased engagement. We work with high-profile companies and universities across the globe, and our products help make the workplace meaningful, connected and enjoyable for everyone.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of talented people who genuinely care about our work and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and has the ability to genuinely make an impact here. We value honesty, transparency, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for smart, creative people to join our team as we continue to build an amazing product and company
- Work in partnership with Product Managers to run co-creation sessions, including sketching, ideation and prototyping.
- Help with the continued development of our design system, which unites our product and engineering teams around a common visual language, reducing design debt and accelerating the design process.
- Present to our senior leadership and speak both about both business goals and user needs.
- Craft core deliverables and artifacts (sitemaps, audits, process flows, design systems, high-fidelity mockups, etc.)
- Great eye and passion for visual design principles
- Inspire project teams with energy and passion, while promoting a positive culture
- Exceptional systems thinking and ability to map out complex information architectures in the form of site maps and user flows
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in user experience, interaction design, or user interface design for web and mobile products.
- Excellent communication and storytelling ability using writing, visuals, and verbal communication
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your holistic, human-centered approach to problem-solving and storytelling
- Ideally, experience in design system creation and maintenance
- Ability to thrive as both an individual contributor and a thought leader
- A strong foundational understanding of color, typography, and overall composition
- Experience using design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience applying research insights to creative design solutions
- Experience collaborating effectively with Product Management and engineering in agile and lean delivery methodologies
- Proven track record of leveraging both Generative and Evaluative research methodologies to make sure you’re solving the right problem.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Work/Life Balance, including a generous PTO plan.
- Dogs welcome!
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity