Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
As a Product Designer for Quantum Metric, you’ll thrive at the intersection of the user, data, and design. We’re looking for people who will prosper in a collaborative, creative, and fast-paced environment and someone who can transform complex tasks into simple, innovative, and delightful designs for the first time users to the sophisticated power users.
Our Product Designer will have the incredible opportunity to redefine how our customers use our product with the autonomy to experiment and drive decisions. But don’t worry, the Product Designer also has an incredibly smart and supportive team available to help validate decisions and push innovative solutions. We will only consider applicants that can demonstrate their passion in interaction design, data visualization, and creating outstanding experiences.
- Run with high level, complex problems and rapidly test and iterate on designs employing a user-centered approach
- Iterate continuously as needs, trends, and requirements change
- Obsess about and understand the underlying UX functionality and details of system components while challenging the existing system and developing new solutions
- Advocate user-centered design throughout the product development process
- Work in close alignment with our product and engineering teams to solve complex user problems
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Find creative ways to continuously learn from customers and adapt the experience to them
- 4+ years relevant design experience at a high tech, product-driven company.
- You have owned product design end-to-end for multiple successful products at scale.
- You strive to learn and understand users needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design.
- You will bring a thoughtful systems-thinking lens to the team.
- A positive attitude and flexible mindset that can quickly adapt to unexpected changes and proactively identify potential challenges
- Examples of excellent user centered designs that showcase solutions for complex technical problems in your portfolio. Please include portfolio URL + Passwords
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf