Product Designer - Spire Digital at Spire Digital | Kin + Carta
Spire Digital, a subsidiary of Kin + Carta and award-winning 21-year-old custom software development firm in Denver, is seeking a Product Designer to join our Product Team on a full time basis. Recently a recipient of several best-place-to-work awards, Spire Digital offers an open-minded, fast-paced, exciting culture of passionate individuals working together to build awesome software and digital products.
What You Will Be Doing as Product Designer :
- A Product Designer at Spire Digital works on mid-sized projects ranging from startup MVPs to mature enterprise software. Product Designers are responsible for the quality of their projects and finding solutions that solve user needs and meet business goals. They create logical and compelling designs, work directly with clients, and help ship working software alongside colleagues from Product and Engineering.
Your Profile Includes:
- You have about 3-5 years of experience designing digital apps and systems, shipping products, and collaborating with a cross-functional product team.
- You have a strong portfolio and are fluent across the design process — from problem definition to high fidelity design.
- You have a deep passion and expertise in at least 3–4 of these areas:
- You’re introspective, thoughtful, and have excellent communication skills. You can demonstrate that you’re invested in collaborating with your peers and other disciplines.
- You have a high comfort level working within a self-directed culture, solving complex problems, and navigating ambiguity.
- You know how to interpret both analytics and insights from qualitative research to inform key design decisions.
- You’re passionate about bringing new products to life and are interested in the tangential work that helps bring new products to the market.
- You are good at working with people, whether it’s designers, developers, product owners, or clients- and always treat these fellow humans with respect.
- Your great time management skills enable you to work on multiple projects and complete work that’s aligned to a roadmap.
- You have a point of view, and can clearly articulate it.
- You have the self-awareness to know what you don’t know, and often take it as a personal challenge to figure those things out. You ask a ton of questions because you’re curious.
About Spire Digital
Spire Digital is a Denver-based digital product development firm that transforms business through design and technology. For over 20 years, we've provided strategic consulting, user experience design, custom software development, DevOps, digital marketing, and staff augmentation to the world's top companies. Whether web, mobile, IoT, wearables, AR/VR, AI, or blockchain, Spire helps startups and enterprises succeed at the art of innovation. Spire's services are geared toward the product and innovation needs of our clients, resulting in business-critical applications that seize opportunities to increase revenues, operational efficiencies, market share, and customer satisfaction. AT&T, Berkshire Hathaway, DaVita, Dish Network, Experian, Inspirato, Lockheed Martin, MillerCoors, Rent-A-Center, Starz, USDA, US Navy, Western Union, and many others rely on Spire’s expertise to develop industry-leading digital products that further overall business objectives. Spire has also worked with more than 400 technology startups. https://www.spiredigital.com/
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.