About the Company:
Church Community Builder is a company with a purpose - We help churches grow disciples. We do that by creating world-class software and partnering with churches to engage people and make an impact on the world. With over 16 years in the industry, Church Community Builder is a trusted partner to over 4,000 churches and growing.
Our culture is professionally casual, where we all work hard and play hard together. You will serve alongside some of the best teammates in the industry who exhibit integrity, respect, and fun. We value our culture and our relationships and provide unique opportunities like staff retreats, company meals, and weekly Q&A session with the CEO to develop a close-knit team atmosphere. We look for people who love solving problems, love to engage in possibilities, and are hungry for results.
If you have these qualities and are passionate about changing the world, we'd love to meet you!
About the Team:
As part of the growing Product Design team, you will join 2 other dedicated Product Designers along with 5 Product Managers, a Product Lead, and 2 Product Marketers. We value collaboration and strengthen each other to create the best products possible.
About the Job:
- Deliver truly indispensable, joyful, and easy-to-use software that drives engagement for congregants, leaders, and administrators so that churches can grow disciples.
- Produce and deliver design documents including assets, flows, and specs that adhere to standards set by the Product team.
- Create and skin UI prototypes.
- Work with developers to see product through from ideation to completion.
- Accompany Product Managers on user tests and user research conversations, and learn what church partners’ can expect from the software.
- Proactively and regularly seek opportunities to stay current on UX & UI trends, technology, and industry standards in order to apply them with our products.
- Proactively learn how the existing software works and keep that knowledge current as it evolves.
What you will bring:
- A strong portfolio demonstrating work in UX & UI design, Product design, or other creative endeavors required. The work could be personal and not necessarily from paid projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, User Experience, or related field desired but not required.
- Experience with Sketch, Zeplin, and Illustrator.
What you will get:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401K matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid staff retreats
- In-house workout facility
- Twice a month All Staff breakfasts or lunches
- James 1:27 - up to 5 consecutive paid days to serve widows, orphans or vulnerable single-parent homes
FLSA Status: Exempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. The facility is a normal office environment with variation of temperature and lighting.
Some travel may be required.
Church Community Builder reserves the right to review and change all role descriptions, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective associate accordingly!