Reporting to the Senior Product Design Manager, you will lead the Zoom Phone team of product designers responsible for enabling and facilitating a seamless global communication platform. You will provide context, capabilities and operational scale to the design and research organization. You will also continue to grow and develop a team of designers to help bring our product vision to life. If you have the right blend of maturity, operational excellence, as well as being an inspiring leader, this role is custom made for you.
• Hire, mentor and develop for maximum impact and org health.
• Work with the design team to create design strategy and implement priorities to attain cross-functional team’s goals.
• Define and refine best practices for an evolving and boundary-pushing team.
• Enable smooth peer learning and infoshare across projects/design roles.
• Understand the needs of the business and set expectations properly with cross-functional partners around design and creative resourcing and deadline-driven commitments.
• Partner with external content teams and internal teams to facilitate creative problem solving and deepening opportunities for innovation and scale.
• 2+ years of experience building, leading and managing design teams specializing in SaaS based Enterprise focused organization
• Knowledge or experience in cloud based calling systems
• Demonstrated data-driven decision-making skills
• Proven track record leading of shipping high quality products and experiences.
• Proven people management skills and experience providing leadership to designers
• Experience developing and inspiring a team of creatives, prototypers and designers.
• Experience building cross-functional partnerships and trust across a multidiscipline business.
• Expertise of interactive UX/UI design and methodologies.
• Knowledge of physical production workflows and schedules.
• Proficiency with Figma (our primary tool) or Sketch.
• A willingness to fail and learn.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram