Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
We're rated 4.6 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly's culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
How can you help us?
Bonusly is at a critical point. We have great product-market fit and strong revenue growth. We recently closed our Series A and grew to over 50 employees. We pride ourselves in providing a top-notch employee experience, and as we enter the next phase of growth, we are looking to add dynamic, creative, collaborative professionals to our team. If that’s you, please read on!
Our world class, top rated product is driven by our talented and kind team. We pride ourselves in wholly embodying the qualities that we are seeking to promote with our platform. We work with purpose, transparency, feedback, community, and empowerment. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
At Bonusly, you will notice the huge impact of your work right away. You will have a high degree of transparency, autonomy, and ownership over your work, but you will also be supported by your excellent teammates. If you are someone who craves an environment where autonomy and ownership is maximized, information is explicit and shared, and employees are encouraged to experiment, learn, and act, then we should talk.
We are seeking a principal product designer who will own Bonusly’s design strategy, practices and design backlog across all teams and products aligned to Bonusly’s product vision, research and best practices.
Boulder/Denver Metro Area, Colorado (Relocation Provided)
What you’ll do
- Lead the company in design practices related to research, interaction design, visual design and product development
- Be an expert in employee experience patterns, personas, use cases so we can innovate to solve problems and improve the lives of our users
- Proactively partner with designers, product managers and engineers to arrive at elegant, practical and forward-thinking solutions to all sizes of design challenges
- Be a key contributor to a cross-functional product steering team that expresses our vision and strategy expressed through a clear product roadmap
- Embody and establish best practices for the design team, acting as a mentor to fellow designers
- Facilitate cross-team/product design workshops, design reviews, and decision making
- Be an individual contributor as a player/coach that brings web, interaction and visual design expertise to initiatives and features
- Create and improve process for mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes
- Collaborate closely with the product leadership on defining solutions and following the work during development to iterate based on usability testing and feedback
- Contributes to a culture of empathy by sharing customer stories throughout the organization
- Facilitate solution brainstorming with teams by bringing customer voice and best design practices to the table
- Partner closely with designers, architects and engineers to define the systems and tooling that power lovable and consistent experiences
- Assist with product hiring for all key roles
💯You should apply if you…..
- You have 10+ years experience designing for SaaS b2b platforms with 5+ years in senior roles
- You are an incredible product designer with strong design chops. Having shipped many products over the years, you know how to address the entire ecosystem, caring about actual outcomes for our customers and business.
- You are passionate about design systems and well-versed in data-informed product design and development
- You have experience working in an agile environment with fellow design, product management, engineering and architecture leaders to align on product strategy and make great things as a team
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You enjoy solving problems, big and small, glamorous and not, for all kinds of users.
- You are constantly looking to validate your executions through user feedback, by way of qualitative and quantitative methods. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
- You care about the impact of your work. You have experience tracking usage of the things you build, and using the data collected to verify its effectiveness.
- You’re an expert in your craft, but you recognize the importance of setting aside the time and space to learn and grow
- You’re a fantastic team player, communicator and facilitator. You have the communication skills and people-focused design mentality to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- You have the ability to mentor others to deliver incredible work and make strategy come to life
- You have a portfolio that you can share with us
Bonus Points for…..
- You geek out being a part of a team of passionate product people who love helping people be more connected with their work and teammates by bringing human-centered design into our business
- You are able to provide a brief explanation in your application of why you are excellent for this role, while highlighting relevant entries in your portfolio
- Base: $155,000 - $200,000
- Equity: 0.1% - 0.3%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.