Who we are...
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple videos to build relationships through email, text and social media. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We're close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can't be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already amazing team!
Who we're looking for...
A dynamic Marketing Designer who loves creating projects, aka “art”, to solve various visual problems across our wide variety of company materials. Act as the user advocate during the design development process, building detailed and complete marketing designs that maintain and elevate our visual brand. Effortlessly interact with and solicit feedback from both the design and marketing teams. Clearly present and defend your decisions, while also being flexible in accepting critiques and philosophy changes. Ability to offer strong visual solutions with each project and thrive in a creatively collaborative environment. Comfortable estimating your design efforts and communicating timeline changes, challenges and successes. Lastly and mostly, excited about our brand and growing with us as we establish and elevate it across our marketing materials.
What you will do...
- Assist the marketing leadership team and sales team in creating presentation decks that are clean, relevant to the appropriate product + audience and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Work with the marketing team to create flyers, presentations, email designs, and advertisements for all upcoming promotions and events.
- Assist the lead generation team in creating and updating visual advertisements and lead capture forms that align with our brand.
- Work with the content team to redesign and create new lead generation PDFs.
- Work with the content team to create social media assets and templates.
- Create graphics for email and social promotions.
How you’ll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Humility, Flexibility, Fun, Service
Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
Efficiency: A gifted self-starter with the ability to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner.
Attention to detail and prioritization: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
Creativity / Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems while exhibiting mastery of design fundamentals.
Flexibility: Jumps in and out of projects at any stage and is always willing to try something new.
Persistence / Tenacity: Ability to hold tight to ideas and standards to pull a project to high-quality completion.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 2-5 years of experience working in graphic design or illustration
- Skills in two or more disciplines: graphic design, 2D animation or illustration
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work is required to be considered for this role (include link on your resume)
- A portfolio that exhibits an understanding of fundamental design principles including balance, space and alignment, while showcasing a strong conceptual ability.
- Bonus points for UX/UI experience or coding ability of any sort
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth