Lead Marketing Designer (Remote) at Vendavo
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
The role of a Lead Marketing Designer is to own and maintain the brand expression in all internal and external creative requests. You will be responsible for designing and producing a variety of consistent digital and print assets that cohesively lead the user through the digital engagement experience, including but not limited to: landing pages, email templates, web banners, infographics, video assets, social media posts, eBooks, white papers, PPT slides/decks, print posters/billboards, tradeshow design and graphics, and direct mail.
- Works collaboratively within the marketing team and other external parties to conceptualize and design integrated advertising, marketing and communications vehicles that meet strategic goals
- Translate business goals and initiatives into compelling, innovative, and clear digital communication
- Ensure consistent messaging and campaign creative on all digital tactics
- Concept, provide mockups, and design landing pages, emails, social graphics, PPT slides and digital ads
- Identify opportunity for website and creative process enhancements
- Onboard and manage outside design contractors, maintaining brand standards across all projects
- Utilize typography, photography, video, and other elements to create cohesive and branded assets across all digital properties.
- Wireframe, design, and provide functional specifications for website enhancement projects, with an eye toward feasibility by developers
- Use research and data insights to inform design decisions
- Provide strategy and design oversight for digital marketing projects completed by external agencies
- Create visually stunning and well-executed interface designs that support brand strategies across digital marketing, event, and corporate communications initiatives, which take the form of display, social, email, tradeshow banners, PPT, video and presentation assets
- Work with senior executives in translating their conceptual requirements into clear, easy to understand and stunning visuals
- Produce video content including filming, audio/video editing, animated graphic overlays, and output delivery/requirements
- Stay current on best practice standards, including cross-browser compatibility, responsive design/programming and mobile compatibility
- Meet deadlines and works within approved budgets
- 6+ years’ experience in web and online design/programming (html emails, landing pages, webpages, etc), preferably with a SaaS company
- 5+ years in digital marketing environment, working with marketing automation platforms, web, and other inbound/outbound design channels
- 7+ years’ expert-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign) and PPT
- Experience with Adobe AfterEffects or Final Cut preferred
- Expert Knowledge of composition, graphic fundamentals, typography, photo/video manipulation and limitations of the web
- Experience in WordPress environment, including landing pages, plug-ins, site structure
- Experience with html email templates, landing pages and display banners
- Strong time management and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects at a time
- Quick thinker that is flexible working with a variety of copywriters, designers, and thinkers to distill strategic ideas into visual concepts that are easily understood
- Work with marketing content platforms and asset management specific to Seismic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $65k-75k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours