Junior UX Designer
Job Title: User Experience Designer
Location: Denver, CO
Function: Product Management
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Entry Level
Please include a URL to your professional portfolio. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a UX Designer at Xactly Corporation, you'll be a part of a dynamic, quick-paced environment where your designs will help lead the way for new product features and enhance existing product experiences. You'll contribute to all things design, from creating user flows and wireframes to building mockups and interactive prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them, and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
Xactly Product Management is a lively, tight-knit team consisting of Product Managers and User Experience professionals. We are the innovative forward thinkers of the product, always collaborating and striving to discover the best solutions for our users. User Experience is a small, but mighty force, taking on complex processes and transforming them into intuitive, easy-to-use designs for sales compensation admins and sales representatives around the world.
THE SKILL SET:
- Minimum 1 year of industry experience or project course with presentable deliverables
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to prototype and design elegant UI solutions to complex user problems
- Ability to think in terms of holistic design, apply strategic thinking and business goals to design work, focus on usability, and understand aesthetic values
- Ability to create designs using mockup/prototyping tool
The following are a plus:
- Experience working directly with Engineering teams, Product Managers, and User Research
- Experience with agile (scrum) development process
- Sketch and InVision experience
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Attend new hire training
- Gain an understanding of the Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges Xactly solves
- Learn the design process
- Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Learn the Xactly product suite
- Learn Xactly's design tools and resources
- Begin to work on feature enhancements
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Align to major product area (to be determined)
- Work closely with User Research, Product Managers, and Engineering to deliver your design visions
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Be seen as a well-versed, trusted expert on your product, making a significant positive impact company-wide
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.