ThrivePass' purpose is to empower employees to thrive. Our holistic benefits suite is designed to support employee wellbeing throughout their lifecycle within an organization.
We value our employees, their contributions, and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly goals.
About the Role.
As a cross-functional collaborator, you will partake in guiding and managing the product design lifecycle: pipeline review, prioritization, and communication with engineering and QA teams.
· Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values
· Own all UI / UX designs to create a holistic ThrivePass user experience
· Effectively illustrate design ideas, process flows, and sitemaps
· Conduct user research and usability testing to validate design ideas
· Manage UAT across products
· Provide oversight and status updates for development projects and product pipeline
· Create design concepts for new products or enhancements of existing products
· Provide guidance to the cross-functional teams involved in the development of product functionality
· Effectively and creatively build sales proposals and collateral
· Manage Company website and app design while adhering to style standards
· 1-2 years in UI/UX role
· BS in design, computer science or relevant field
· Proven skill set in user experience design
· Ability to think strategically about product design and development
· High level of strategic thinking and self-awareness
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
· Experience translating user stories and technical requirements into designs
· A track record of supporting successful product launches
· Detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to thrive independently
· Preferable skills: user research, usability testing, wireframing, high-fidelity design, prototyping, and motion design; experience with or willingness to learn Figma
· Strong knowledge and understanding of BenAdmin, wellness/wellbeing, tuition reimbursement, pre-tax benefits, payroll, or COBRA
ThrivePass does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.