Junior Software Developer, Full-Time
Tiber is a full-service Marketing, Technology and Media Placement company with three locations. The Tiber Group is committed to a culture based on respect, accountability, and a drive for self-improvement for our company, our clients and our employees.
This position reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer and will work with a small team of mid and senior developers locally, as well as remote legacy developers. Our team works with clients to offer a full menu of marketing solutions ranging from branding and identity to custom web development, media buying and everything in between. We are looking to add a Front-End Developer to our team in order to offer even more to our clients. This position requires a person who enjoys a collaborative, flat-hierarchal team where each person is expected to communicate and complete their tasks independently and on time. If this sounds like your kind of spot, please apply!
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with modern component-based frameworks, such as React, Angular or Vue
- Experience working with state management systems, such as Flow, Redux or Apollo
- Comfortable working with REST and GraphQL API(s)
- Working knowledge of Docker and Containers
- Comfortable working on Unix or Windows based systems
- Comfortable working in a full IDE, or text-editor upon need
- Understanding of test-driven development (TDD) and DevOps culture
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Continuously improved through feedback and self-education
- Communicate and work well with team members in other departments of the company: designers, media buyers, admin, etc.
- Able to prioritized time management and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and target driven
- A curious and avid learner
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal situations
- Care about high quality code and infrastructure