Junior Designer at ReCharge
We’re looking for a Junior Designer to join our growing Creative Team as we evolve our brand and increase our impact. You’ll report to the Creative Director and collaborate with a group of visual, content and web designers in the creation of brand and marketing materials. We are responsible for company-wide creative output, so there are always a variety of projects and opportunities to challenge yourself. You’ll work on anything from internal assets to high-visibility event presentations. We strive to help one another grow creatively, while also pushing our technical skills and understanding of the business. This is an opportunity to join a talented team where you can see the direct results your great ideas have.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Build engaging digital presentations for internal and external use.
- Design assets for blogs, case studies, email, and social media.
- Produce diagrams and gifs.
- Create internal promotional materials and event swag.
- Participate in design critiques and ideation sessions.
- Support the creative team across various branding and marketing efforts.
- 1-3 years in an agency or in-house creative team
- Understanding of a typical creative workflow
- Online portfolio demonstrating command of typography, color, and layout
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with Figma or Sketch is a plus!
- Excellent presentation design skills (Powerpoint, Keynote or Google Slides)
- Basic photo editing and manipulation skills
- Ability to work with quick turnaround times
- A detail oriented, consistent approach to production
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, while also collaborating at times
- A growth mindset ready to take on the challenges of a rapidly expanding company
- Ability to work remotely and a desire to make an impact at a high-growth start-up
- Resourcefulness: You'll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.