Interior Design Manager
At Havenly, we design real spaces for real people. Online. Whether it’s uncovering your personal style, helping you design a tricky space, or turning your house into a home - we love working with you. Our goal is to make home design effortless, empowering and accessible for everyone!
We are growing our Interior Design Team in Denver, Colorado and we’re looking for experienced manager to join us and help mentor, manage and grow our interior designer team. This is a critical management role on the Design team at Havenly where you will help new and tenured designers realize their potential while driving results to provide an amazing customer experience. If you’re located in Denver, and this sounds like a great fit, we’d love for you to apply.
What You'll Do:
- Manage, develop and inspire our growing team of in-house designers as they work to create an incredible customer experience.
- Obsess over performance - Constantly compiling, tracking, and analyzing your team metrics to ensure (and prove) customer delight, and in turn grow revenue.
- Inspire and coach designers to meet their individual metrics.
- Create an engaging and rewarding employee experience for Havenly designers.
- Get in the weeds. You too will work online through the Havenly platform to create beautiful designs remotely, for clients across the country.
- Provide a remarkable client experience- continually searching for new ways to go above and beyond to meet the needs of clients while coaching designers on how to do so.
- Be an integral part of a company that is revolutionizing the way that consumers design and shop for their home.
- Actively follow trends and news in and affecting interior design.
- Act as an advocate for your team. Provide both positive and constructive feedback to the Havenly leadership team so we can continually improve both the Designer and client experience.
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years interior design experience and a updated professional portfolio. Interior design degrees preferred.
- Proven success managing a design team, multiple clients, deadlines, and deliverables simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail, and organizational skills - Your own renderings are flawless, and you’re constantly refining process to help the team reach optimal efficiency.
- Sales minded mentality - You coach and inspire designers to not just create designs, but designs that clients love with products they want to purchase.
- Communication skills - Through every medium, and everyone you come in contact with, you know how to communicate effectively, elegantly, and with respect, always
- Strong product and manufacturer knowledge, which includes retail, trade and wholesale vendors.
- Excellent Photoshop and a floor planning software skills.
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, IOS devices, and Google Apps (GMail, Drive, Calendar).
- Startup Savvy - You understand the fast pace, the scrappiness, and flexibility required for success….. and you love it.
What We Offer:
- A fun opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- An environment where you can use your design talents to create delight for people across the country.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup, and make a BIG impact
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
Please note that this is a full-time, in-house, role in our Denver headquarters.