CQG, Inc. is a FinTech company headquartered in downtown Denver, Colorado. For 40 years, we've developed new technologies, offering real-time and historical data integrated with graphics and technical analysis tools and helped companies solve business challenges and improve customer experiences. We provide market data and ISV services in more than 60 countries and have 16 offices worldwide.
Our team enjoys:
- 3 weeks of PTO per year to start
- A large array of benefits to include: Medical, dental, vision, life, Parking FSA, HSA and more
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Onsite gym
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee, tea, snacks and more
- Company outings and happy hours
- And more!
We're seeking an Interaction Designer in our Downtown Denver office to join our User Experience Team. You'll be working with customers, product and marketing managers, and engineers and developers to design and develop new product offerings, as well as improve existing ones. We're searching for a smart design generalist that can formulate smart design solutions across any medium.
Strong candidates will have at least 3 years of industry experience developing software, mobile apps, and/or interactive websites, as well as experience in sketching (Sketch, XD, Figma or similar).
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Concept interaction design solutions using wireframes and concept maps
- Render detailed interaction design solutions and pixel level specifications to hand off to developers
- Creating and maintain the design and pattern libraries
- Collaborate effectively with Product Development on implementation of solutions
- Off hours support including being on call, when needed
- 4 year degree in User Experience, Interaction, Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience developing software, mobile apps, and/or interactive websites
- Experience in documenting patterns and control
- Strong working knowledge of information architecture, task-flow models, wireframing, design specifications and guidelines
- Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise, cohesive fashion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, problem-solving skills, and self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment