Instructional Designer at GHX
Our fast-paced, creative, and collaborative environment is seeking a self-starting professional who can jump in with both feet to contribute to the overall education of our internal and external customers. The Instructional Designer will assist with the development and implementation of various education resources, ranging from eLearning courses, videos, and job aids, to all-new, in-application walk-throughs for numerous web-based applications. How will you contribute?
- Analyze, plan, develop and deliver engaging education content for a wide range of GHX software applications, including but not limited to eLearning courses, videos, job aids, and in-application walk-throughs.
- Conduct needs analysis with internal stakeholders to identify scope of education content.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with subject matter experts (product management, training, client success managers, and implementation).
- Curate and maintain existing education content on an ongoing basis.
- Design exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Assist with tasks related to the language translation of various education resources, as needed.
- Participate in formative and summative evaluations of education programs to ensure continuous improvement.
- Participate in product development and reviews to ensure products are easy to use.
- Participate in user interface design reviews, as requested.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to quickly synthesize new technology and information and present it in a simple, meaningful manner
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills
- Proven project and people management skills, including self-starter, organization, follow-through, and problem-solving
- Thorough multi-media knowledge (storyboards, webinars, video/audio assets)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or combination of education and equivalent work experience, and a minimum for 3 years related experience
- Knowledge of instructional design theory, technical writing and adult learning principles (ex. ADDIE)
- Intermediate knowledge with eLearning authoring software (i.e., Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, etc.) and video editing tools (TechSmith, Camtasia)
- Experience working with learning management systems
- E-commerce or web-based application experience
- Knowledge of digital adoption software (ex. WalkMe, Pendo, etc.)
- Experience with Jira and Agile processes is a plus
- Healthcare industry, supply chain or purchasing experience
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.