Instructional Designer (Japanese Speaking) at Alteryx, Inc.
Position: Instructional Designer (Japanese Speaker)
At Alteryx Inc., we value altering the status quo, boldly stepping into the unknown and uncovering something no one else has ever done before. Our associates couple their strength of character with an innovative analytics platform and have the drive to achieve more than ever thought possible. Blend your will and skill to embrace and solve challenges and we will help you alter everything about your preconceived notions of work. Join the Alteryx team to break barriers and experience the thrill of solving.
At Alteryx we believe that effective education is paramount to our continued success. We are looking for a talented individual with curriculum, course development and Alteryx training experience. In this position you will create new courses, update existing courses and deliver training to our Community.
The ideal individual should have significant experience developing and/or delivering software product training. Additionally, the candidate must be a native speaker of the Japanese Language with experience translating, localizing and developing eLearning or other training content from the English language. Experience training others on the concepts and usage of predictive analytics is a significant plus. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can easily work with our internal employees and external clients in the use of Alteryx Designer and its broad toolset.
- Develop all aspects of end user training material including course outlines, curriculum presentations, exercise scripts, evaluation materials, e-learning modules, and video
- Create and maintain training materials for web-based content delivery on our Community website
- Edit and standardize materials prepared by other team members
- Develop and implement courseware guidelines
- Develop product knowledge expertise to support new product roll outs, revisions and releases
- The ability to lead on premise and virtual classroom trainings on the Alteryx platform
- Aid in the organization, development and management of training content for the organization’s annual conferences
- Coordinate and manage training calendar for monthly live training sessions
Community Training Content Strategy
- Collaborate with the Learning and Community teams to determine best practices for training content delivery
- Respond to Community member’s feedback in a timely and respectful manner
- Facilitate a language specific video repository initiative
- Native Japanese Speaker, Conversational in English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college
- 1-2 years of experience designing and/or delivering software training required
- Well-versed in multimedia technology
- Proclivity for project management
- Familiar with localization best practices
- Technical writing experience
- Solid experience leading training in both live and online settings is required
- Aptitude to develop proficiency in all areas of Alteryx Designer
- Works well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced product development lifecycle
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively
- Able to communicate effectively both up and down the organization
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer