Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is seeking a passionate Associate Instructional Designer to join our fast-growing team. This role works cross-functionally with Customer Success, Customer Support and Product Engineering to develop training content that is extensible, modular and that suits delivery in multiple modalities: on-demand, VILT, and classroom. Having familiarity in IT Operations and/or Security combined with a strong interest in training and course design are essential for this role. The ideal candidate has tutored, created informational training content and has some web design skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- Able to read a course design document and develop a course that aligns with a learning objective-based curriculum.
- Working in a variety of formats including print, graphics, audio, video, and animation/simulation technologies to support curriculum offerings.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and others across the organization to create accurate, useful training modules for classroom and online courses.
- Leverage project plans for their own development efforts and provide accurate risk assessments for all projects.
- Meet deadlines and reprioritize as needed to complete timely delivery of instructional design projects.
- Develop courses from inception to completion.
- Publish completed content into Learning Management Systems; video platform(s); and embedding of playback content in other online portals.
What You Bring To The Table
- 1+ years of instructional design and/or content development experience.
- Has worked in Google Slides, Keynote, PowerPoint, or other presentation tools. Having experience with Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, Storyline, or other content development tool(s) is a big plus.
- Have experience with IT Management and/or Cyber Security solutions, tools, and domains.
- Have experience with industry-standard tools for online documentation development and delivery, and tools appropriate to develop synchronous and asynchronous training content.
- Have knowledge of web server technology and SaaS.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $68,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture.
Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.